Hocamagong Wiaomheder: The Lamp

The Lamp

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Hi all! How are you? I'm fine, thanks.
Last Thursday (April, 11th), we made an animation lamp.
Here, I know about emitter, a part of cycles render, on the material button.
I made this -not my self-, with the help of my teacher and my friends.
Do you know? In the animation class, not only get the animation knowledge. For me, my teacher teach us to pray at the beginning of time. When we heard the adzan, we pause the lesson and he (my teacher) went to the mosque.
Okay, that's a little about my animation class and my teacher.

This is the lamp that we made last Thursday (April, 11th) with the emitter.

the lamp




In the steps to make the lamp, we use add-ons 'bolt' to make the bottom of the lamp. Then, the body of the lamp we can E -extrude- and modified by ourselves. For the glowing part, we use mirror (because there are 4 parts and with mirror it will be more easy). Don't forget to put something, like plane, close to the lamp. Because after we put the emitter on the glowing part, we can't see the reflection of the light. So, we put another object to be the light capture. We can use plane, cube, or another mesh.

My teacher said that the point is:
Tau nggak? Kenapa bintang itu cahayanya cuma kelihatan seperti titik? Karena nggak ada yang menangkap cahayanya, kalau matahari? Cahaya matahari bisa terlihat karena ada yang menangkapnya. -my teacher-

source: eofdreams.com

Right, let save our Earth! Turn off the lamps if we didn't use them. Save Earth. Can you HEARTH? - Can you HEAR THE HEART OF THE EARTH?

source: www.hdwallpapersarena.com
Wassalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hocamagong Wiaomheder Urang-kurai